For a limited time only, you are able to earn triple points when you spend over £50 on selected electrical beauty products. This offer is running on items for men, women and kids so there are loads of products to take advantage of.
Boot’s triple points offer is not available in store so if you want to take advantage of the triple points you will need to make the purchase online.
However, you are able to choose to collect in store if you can’t hang around at home to wait for delivery.
Boots triple points
There are so many different products up for grabs that can earn you triple Advantage Card points.
Some of the more popular items include make up mirrors, electrical toothbrushes (as well as tooth brush heads), trimmers, shavers, massagers and more!
Take a look at the items broken down by category or search through the whole range.
- Beauty (645)
- Electrical (645)
- Offers (366)
- Gift (279)
- Toiletries (215)
- Men (194)
- Pharmacy & Health (143)
- Christmas (48)
- Sun & Holiday (21)
- Summer (20)
- Mother & Baby (2)
- Toys (1)
What’s even better than triple points?
As well as being able to earn triple points on your spend, you’re also able to double up the offer with their current deals!
This means you could get triple Boots Advantage Card points as well as 1/2 price on selected electricals as well.
Here are all the offers running for all the products in the triple points range:
- Online only – Triple points when you spend £50 on selected electrical beauty (649)
- Save up to 1/2 price on selected electrical dental (38)
- Save up to 1/2 price on selected electrical male grooming (29)
- Save up to 1/2 price on selected electrical hair styling (23)
- Save up to 1/2 price on selected electrical female grooming (15)
- Online only – Offer of the week – Better than 1/2 price on selected Braun male grooming and female hair removal (3)
This bonus offer is only for a limited time and runs from 14 September 2016 though until 19 September 2016.
Naomi Willis is the Editor of Loyalty Card Points. After needing a new purse to accommodate her loyalty cards, Naomi now knows a thing or two about maximising points!